President Buhari has approved the appointment of 17 new CEO of Parastatals & agencies under Fed Min of Edu. A statement by a deputy director in the ministry, Benjamin Goong, said the new chief executives had been invited to meet with the Minister of Education, Adamu Adamu today
Tuesday August 2, 2016 .List of the new CEO's and their offices below...
1.Nigeria Educational Research & Development Council (NERDC) Prof. Samaila Junaidu
- Nigerian French Language Village Badagry, (NFLV) Prof. Rauf Adebisi
3.National Board For Technical Education (NBTE) Dr. Mas’ud A. Kazaure
4.National Arabic Language Village, Maiduguri, Borno State (NALV) Prof Muhammad Mu’az
1.National Universities Commission (NUC) Prof. Abubakar Adamu Rasheed.
- Nigerian Institute For Educational Planning and Administration (NIEPA)Prof.
3.Universal Basic Education Board (UBEC) Dr. Hameed
4.National Library of Nigeria (NLN) Prof. Lanre Aina
5.National Examinations Council (NECO) Prof. Charles Uwakwe
- National Commission For Mass Literacy, Adult And Non-Formal Education (NCMLA&NE)Prof. Abba Haladu
7.Nomadic Education Commission (NEC) Prof. Bashir H. Usman
- National Business and Technical Examination Board (NABTEB) Prof. Ifeoma
9.Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) Prof. Sunday Josiah Ajiboye
10.Computer Registration Council of Nigeria (CPN) Afolabi N. Aderinto
11.National Commission For Colleges of Education (NCCE) Prof. Bappah Aliyu
12.Tertiary Education Tax Fund (TETFund) Dr. Abdullahi Bichi Baffa
13.National Teachers Institute (NTI) Prof. Garba
14.Librarian Registration Council of Nigeria (LRCN) Prof. Michael Afolabi
15.National Mathematical Centre, Sheda (NMC) Prof. Steven
16.Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Prof. Ishaq Olarenwaju Oloyode
17.National Institute of Nigerian Languages NINLAN Prof. Chinyere
The four parastatals whose chief executives will retain their position are:
- Nigeria Educational Research & Development Council (NERDC) Prof. Samaila Junaidu
- Nigerian French Language Village Badagry, (NFLV) Prof.
- National Board For Technical Education (NBTE) Dr. Mas’ud A. Kazaure
- National Arabic Language Village, Maiduguri, Borno State (NALV)